Spyder Sestriere GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
If you ride in rough conditions, the Spyder Sestriere GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is one of the best gloves you can get. A GORE-TEXÂ® membrane provides top-notch waterproof protection, and Spyder's OSMO technology provides off-the-charts breathability. The Sestreire will do a better job keeping your hands dry both from the outside and the inside. Stretch fabric provides extra range of motion and great dexterity. The Spyder Sestriere Glove has a Bemis anti-abrasion overlay which protects the fabric against scrapes. This added durability will extend the life of this high-performance glove.
- Nylon/elastane fabric
- Soft micro Bemberg tricot lining
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane locks out moisture
- Spyder's OSMO fabric provides 30K breathability
- 100g back hand/60g palm PrimaLoft insulation for warmth
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR provides the first layer of weather protection
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric against scrapes
- 360Â° stretch fabric for great range of motion
- Leather palm for solid grip
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around cuffs
- Long gauntlet keeps out snow
- Softer nose wipe fabric on thumb is gentle against skin
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.