Spyder Rival Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Rival Insulated Ski Jacket is the quintessential Spyder coat. It's highly technical, extremely comfortable, and packed with all the most essential features. The Rival Jacket is 20K waterproof (the high end of the scale), so you can be sure that you'll be dry in wet conditions. It's also warmly insulated with Thinsulate to protect against cold, gusty conditions. The fabric stretches to ensure you're comfortable, and plenty of great features like a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, vents, and pockets ensured you're ready for whatever the mountain has in store.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Anti-abrasion overlay film protects fabric against scrapes
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom to move
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket keeps lift pass convenient
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is that Grey or black on the jacket. How warms is it and what pant goes with it in green? "
1 Answers |
Question by Joe on 3/5/2014 - 10:31 am
"If you are referring to the Sharp Lime color, it is accented with grey. This jacket has a warmth rating of 6/10. The Spyder Dare Insulated Ski Pant go with this jacket. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 11:38 am
"Hi, I am looking at trying to get a suit and ask if the Black Rival Jacket and dare Pant have similar material. I ski in March ( Temp -2 to +4 C ) is the 6/10 insulation perfect ( I prefer to go lighter and increase the layers underneath )"
1 Answers |
Question by Peter Machesney on 5/21/2014 - 6:52 am
"Yes, they are the same fabric! They would match perfectly together. I think this would be a great choice for you. You could definitely change the warmth of the jacket by adding layers!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/21/2014 - 8:49 am
"Hi Sarah. Thank you for your reply, just one more if I may. The Rival Jacket has an anti abrasion overlay, is this jacket the same material as the Leader with the anti abrasion? I am 6ft chest 46" waist 38" shoulders 24" weight 195 lbs The Rival is a slim fit so would XL be ok? The Leader is a relaxed fit so XL as well ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Peter Machesney on 5/21/2014 - 10:02 am
"The XL would work perfectly for you in both jackets. The fit will just be a little different. The Rival will be a little more fitted and narrow in the waist and the Leader will be a little more relaxed. You are on the bottom end of an XL with your measurements so they would fit you pretty similarly. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/21/2014 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.