Spyder Propulsion Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Spyder Propulsion Insulated Ski Pant is all about versatility. These men's pants have removable suspenders that are there if you want them, gone if you don't. They also have a mid-range insulation that provides just the right amount of warmth for most conditions. Thigh vents let you further customize the temperature, and an adjustable waist ensures you get exactly the right fit. The Propulsion Pants are extremely waterproof, so you know you'll get reliable protection from the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Removable suspenders help keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist lets you customize the fit
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent fraying
- Waist pockets with waterproof zippers to keep contents dry
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are there zippers on the side of these pants that are from the bottom to the top?"
1 Answers |
Question by JO on 2/28/2014 - 4:44 pm
"No they do not. The only pant we currently have with a full side zip is the The North Face Venture Side Zip Rain Pant."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2014 - 4:49 pm
"Are these pants much slimmer than the Spyder Bormio pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jeff on 5/5/2014 - 1:21 pm
"These pants do have a slimmer, more tailered fit when compared to the Bormio."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/6/2014 - 1:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.