Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
One of Spyder's most technical men's Ski Jackets, the Spyder Pinnacle Insulated Ski Jacket offers the best in cutting-edge design. This jacket is made with an OSMO membrane, which boasts an incredible 30K breathability rating. By upping the breathability, Spyder ensures moisture won't build up in your layers. By keeping you dry, OSMO fabric keeps you much warmer overall. Because of this, the Pinnacle Jacket doesn't need as much insulation, so it won't feel bulky. Spyder used PrimaLoft insulation which is extremely thermally efficient also. This means you stay plenty warm, but your jacket feels light and comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon woven OSMO® fabric
- Lining Material: Steel stretch nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- OSMO fabric enhances breathability for better moisture management and temperature regulation
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay guards against scrapes
- Spylon™ DWR provides extra water-resistance
- Stretch exterior and interior for maximum freedom of movement
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior
- 1 zip and 1 mesh pocket inside to secure essentials