Spyder Overweb GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Overweb GORE-TEXÂ® Gloves use the technical prowess of the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane to keep your hands dry. The Overweb Gloves are extremely waterproof and breathable, keeping hands dry from both the outside and the inside. 150g of Extra Warmth Thinsulate insulation provides lots of warmth, but remains low profile so it won't interfere with dexterity. Combine that with a soft tricot lining and your hands will always been toasy warm.
- Nylon woven fabric/goat skin leather palm
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof/breathable membrane keeps fingers dry
- 150g Thinsulate insulation keeps hands warm
- Soft micro-bemberg lining provides cozy warmth
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR provides extra water-resistance
- Silicone gripper on palm for solid grip
- Long gauntlet with drawcord keeps out snow
- Pre-curved design for natural fit and dexterity
- Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit
- Softer nose wipe fabric on thumb is gentle against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this glove include a zippered pocket (for heat packs or lift passes)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Veronika on 10/4/2013 - 3:05 am
"What is the difference between these and the Spyder Overweb GORE-TEX Glove (Men's) Style: 147218 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Agazo on 10/26/2014 - 4:50 pm
"The difference between the two are the years they were made. This glove is from the new 2014/2015 season. The other style is from last year's 2013/2014 season. The features are the same on both of the gloves!"
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2014 - 12:40 pm