Spyder Eiger Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Eiger Shell Ski Jacket has bright colors and a modern, freeride-inspired style. The fabric is very technical; it's 20K waterproof to keep you dry and stretchy so it's easy to move in. Since the Eiger is a shell, it's one of the most versatile ski coats out there. You can wear it for the entire season just by changing up your layers underneath.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon/elastane Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay film protects fabric against scrapes
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Attached helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- 360° stretch fabric for extra freedom to move
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 chest and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Waterproof zippers on pockets keep contents dry
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 goggle pocket inside
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I ordered this jacket by mistake will it keep me warm or should I send it back "
1 Answers |
Question by darealspyde on 12/11/2014 - 1:20 pm
"Shells provide wind and water protection, which help you stay warm. When worn with proper layering underneath, a shell is adequately warm for many people during aerobic activities like skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2014 - 2:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.