Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Dolomite Down Jacket has the fiery-furnace power of down insulation, sewn into a sleek, low-profile design. This jacket warms your core with powerful 700-fill goose down, and uses new baffling construction, and elastic hem and cuffs to maintain a sleek profile. With so much warmth in such a light package, the Spyder Dolomite is comfortable in every way.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Insulation: 700-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27 3/4"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket holds gear
- Elastic hem keeps out cold air
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a very light weight, very comfortable jacket. It is much more stylish than other puffy type jackets. It pretty warm without being hot. It fits snug for the size, fine under my Spyder ski jacket that is much roomier at the same size. The only downside compared to other coats are there are no internal pockets and it is not made to stuff into itself.