Spyder Lola Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Spyder Lola Ski Jacket is a best-seller because girls absolutely love both the style and performance. When she goes outside the Lola Jacket will be ready with warm insulation and reliable waterproofing. The bold colors and faux-fur trim around the hood add a fashion appeal. The Lola Jacket is made with stretch fabric that's ultra comfortable for skiing or playing. Plenty of pockets give her all the space she needs to stash the essentials.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Multiple inner pockets hold snacks and gear
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner thumbhole cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Elastic at side of hem for extra mobility
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the hood fit over the helmet? We have an Obermeyer kids jacket and I have an Obermeyer women's jacket and they both fit over our helmets to keep warm on chair lift. If this one doesn't, do you have any recommendations of a jacket with a hood that does fit over?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cori on 12/15/2013 - 11:16 am
"Yes, the hood will fit over the helmet. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2013 - 3:48 pm