Spyder Lola Ski Jacket (Girls')
Spice up a dreary winter with the Spyder Lola Ski Jacket. This fun girls' ski jacket is both stylish and surprisingly warm. Featuring bright color accents and prints, all the extras like pockets and a powder skirt, and a waterproof rating that's better than most other kids' jackets, the Spyder Lola is a sure way to pack a thrill in her winter wardrobe.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 21 3/4"
- Removable faux-fur hood trim
- Custom beaded lanyard included
- Box pleat detail on back for cute fit
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Left sleeve data card pocket safely stores passes
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Plenty of external and internal pockets store gear
- Goggle pocket with chamois wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My daughter is 14 yrs old - 150 cm tall & chest size 88, waist 73. We will be skiing n whistler in jan - so in temperatures of -10 c. What size jacket would you recommend & also how many layers do you think will be required? "
1 Answers |
Question by Raj on 9/25/2012 - 7:57 am
"This is a warm jacket. 140 grams of insulation is a high amount for a girls jacket. You should also checkout the Obermeyer Amber Ski Jacket which has 160g of insulation. You can layer with a down mid-layer if she gets cold easily such as the The North Face Aconcagua Down Jacket . You will also need a base layer such as the Hot Chillys Pepper Skins Crew Thermal Top!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 9:35 am
"What size would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Raj on 9/25/2012 - 10:06 am
"For a chest size of 34" you will need a size 18. You can look at the sizing chart here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 10:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.