Spyder Linear Mid-Weight Core Sweater (Women's)
The Spyder Linear Mid-Weight Core Sweater is so versatile, you'll be wearing it from October through April. In the fall and spring you'll be wearing it as an everyday jacket. In the winter you'll layer it under your ski jacket, and you can even wear it alone to ski as the season winds down. The mid-weight fabric provides lots of warmth, but it breathes so you won't overheat. The great part about Spyder Core Sweater's is they have a sleek and stylish look. The outside is a ribbed sweater knit that's complemented by a flattering shaped fit. Stretch fleece panels at the sides give you tons of freedom to move and ensure a low-profile feel.
- Mid-weight fabric great for layering and stand-alone in moderate weather
- 100% polyester ribbed knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Stretch fleece panels under the arms for added mobility
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Laser-cut sleeve pocket holds essentials
- Center back measures 25"