Spyder Lethal Systems Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you want an insulated jacket sometimes and a shell jacket others you need the Spyder Lethal Systems Ski Jacket. This 3-in-1 jacket features a waterproof/ breathable shell and a removable insulated liner jacket. You can wear it all together when it is cold and remove pieces as the sun comes out and the temperature rises. The liner jacket is cute too with a subtle, same-color print so during the fall and the spring you could wear it alone and avoid having to buy another jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathability
- Material: Nylon satin fabric with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation in liner jacket
- Fit: Runs small
- Length: Centerback measures 25.5"
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Adjustable hood for protection in the snow
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Aggressive articulation so all pieces fit together and move freely
- Plenty of pockets including electronic and mp3 pockets store gear
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Black color fabric has subtle print; be sure to see large view