Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
If you need a reliable boys' coat, you need the Spyder Leader Ski Jacket. First of all, this is Spyder's most popular style so he's sure to love it. Secondly, Spyder made sure he has absolutely everything he needs to stay warm and dry. The Leader Jacket has excellent waterproofing - much higher than a lot of other kids' brands. It also has warm insulation that won't cause him to feel bulky or restricted. The exterior fabric stretches so he can move comfortably, which also helps because it means it's less likely to tear. An anti-abrasion overlay adds durability by protecting against scrapes and scuffs, and the DWR coating even helps to guard against liquid stains. The Leader Jacket is packed with pockets, and both the hand and exterior chest pockets have waterproof zippers to keep the contents dry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pockets on exterior
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric