8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Leader Ski Jacket is an exceptionally durable kids' coat. Spyder welded critical seams so that the jacket can take serious abuse without coming apart. They also put an anti-abrasion overlay film on the fabric. It's clear so you can't see it, but it protects the fabric from scrapes and wear. The Leader Jacket is also very waterproof and warmly-insulated, so it's ready for skiing in the worst winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22 1/2"
- Welded construction for durability
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects against scrapes
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow