Spyder Leader Ski Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Spyder Leader Ski Jacket is an exceptionally durable kids' coat. Spyder welded critical seams so that the jacket can take serious abuse without coming apart. They also put an anti-abrasion overlay film on the fabric. It's clear so you can't see it, but it protects the fabric from scrapes and wear. The Leader Jacket is also very waterproof and warmly-insulated, so it's ready for skiing in the worst winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22 1/2"
- Welded construction for durability
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects against scrapes
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"For 11 year old boy what size will be suitable."
1 Answers |
Question by Khan on 2/16/2013 - 9:32 am
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 11:18 am
"Does this jacket have wrist gaiters?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rebecca on 2/27/2013 - 2:23 pm
"Yes, this jacket does have the wrist gaiters with the thumb holes."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 3:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.