Spyder Leader Ski Jacket (Boys')
One thing you can count on with the Spyder Leader Ski Jacket is that your son will love to wear it. This boys' jacket is completely cool from the Bug fade graphic chest pocket to the bolts of color and silver reflective BemisÂ® details. The Leader Jacket is tops in tech specs too with a solid 10K waterproofing and enough pockets to carry breakfast and lunch. Don't forget reliability though. This durable boys' coat takes a beating and still cleans up nice.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Welded construction for kid-proof durability
- Bug fade graphic on chest pocket
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta shell lining
- Anti-abrasion BemisÂ® overlay for extra durability
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have growth seams in the arm sleave length?"
2 Answers |
Question by CTD on 9/11/2012 - 12:29 am
"It does not. Typically, you will only find the grow feature in kids clothes that are sized 2T to 7 years old. Those are considered toddler sizes. Once you get into the juniors clothes, this feature is not found as often."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2012 - 4:48 pm
Answer by suza on 10/19/2012 - 6:24 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)