Please Note: This style is from a previous season
One thing you can count on with the Spyder Leader Ski Jacket is that your son will love to wear it. This boys' jacket is completely cool from the Bug fade graphic chest pocket to the bolts of color and silver reflective Bemis® details. The Leader Jacket is tops in tech specs too with a solid 10K waterproofing and enough pockets to carry breakfast and lunch. Don't forget reliability though. This durable boys' coat takes a beating and still cleans up nice.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb™insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Welded construction for kid-proof durability
- Bug fade graphic on chest pocket
- Spylon™ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta shell lining
- Anti-abrasion Bemis® overlay for extra durability
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I purchased this jacket for my son who is 10 years old, and average sized (65 pounds, 54 inches tall). I bought him the size 14 so he has a little room to grow too.
This jacket has lots of great pockets and extras like the snow skirt and ski pass holder, as well as a little velcro pocket on the sleeve for money or whatever. The hood both zips on the back, as well as snaps in place- very easy to remove. Hood has an elastic band thing (don't know what it is called) and a little bit of a visor so it doesn't sag over the face too much.
Hand pockets and right chest pocket have zippers, left chest pocket is velcro with a microfiber goggle wipe on a leash attached to the bottom of the pocket. What a great idea! Hidden in the bottom of the hand pockets is a pull cord to cinch down bottom hem to lock out the cold and wet. Sleeves have velcro adjustments to go over gloves, they do not appear to have any grow features.
The only negatives on this jacket is that it does not have vents (zippers) in the arm pits, and it does not have any reflective element for safety.
This is a great price for a great jacket- It came promptly just as advertised.