Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Leader Insulated Ski Jacket is incredibly versatile and comfortable. Spyder amped up the waterproof rating to 20K. When you combine that with fully taped seams there just isn't any kind of weather that this coat can't handle. The main zipper and pocket zippers are waterproof too to completely lock out moisture. The Leader Jacket has mid-weight Thinsulate insulation that keeps you plenty warm without feeling bulky. The fabric on the exterior is stretch and it's also put together in a very intricate pattern. This creates an amazing fit, incredible freedom of movement, and a better experience every time you ski.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Anti-abrasion overlay film for durability
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof main zipper and pocket zippers
- Removable Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- External back pocket and inside pocket for extra storage
- Mesh goggle pocket inside w/ Chamois lens wipe
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air