Spyder Leader Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Leader Ski Jacket is at the front of the pack every year. Give it a try and it is easy to see why. The Leader is an insulated jacket made with exceptional-quality fabric that performs in all weather conditions, and accented with the classic Spyder styling that men love. Intricately designed to fit well and move comfortably the Leader is a popular choice for men who demand the most from their ski jackets.
- Centerback measures 29"
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Stretch nylon fabric with polyester taffeta lining
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Laser cut and welded details add sleekness
- Waterproof zippers seal out moisture
- Full seam taping prevents seepage
- Removable hood protects heads in winter weather
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Venting dumps heat when you're active
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Lycra inner cuffs fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- Soft Bemis anti-abrasion overlays on shoulder
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Comparing the fit of the Spyder Defender vs the Spyder Leader. Do they fit the same? What about over value for the money? Which jacket stands out? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Pat B on 12/27/2010 - 7:29 pm
"Both jackets are going to fit nearly the same. They are the same length and fit overall. The Leader is technically a bit more superior than the Defender. The Leader has a very high waterproof rating and the insulation is 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation, so that offers great protecting for winter sports or general wear. There are also a lot of pockets and a powder skirt."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 1:17 pm
"Haven't worn Spyder jackets before and wondering if I need an XL or a L. I wear a 44L sportcoat. How are their jackets typically cut? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by fortn8 on 12/29/2010 - 6:14 pm
"Spyder jackets tend to run small. Spyder has provided us with a detailed sizing chart located just to the right of the product picture. You can match up your measurements to the sizing chart to find the perfect fit."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 11:09 am
"Does the Spyder Leader jacket have a connection for a wicket (the wire that holds a lift ticket) on the front of the jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by BJ on 1/16/2011 - 8:50 pm
"There is a little ring in one of the pockets for you to attach your lift ticket. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 3:48 pm