Spyder Traveler Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Blue My Mind
The Spyder Traveler Ski Pant offers top-level protection from wet weather. This women's ski pant is 20K waterproof, so even heavy blizzards and wet snow won't get in your way. The Traveler Pant is insulated with 40g of PrimaLoftÂ® which is so thermally efficient that it keeps you as warm as a heavier-weight insulation would. This is the athletic-fit version of the Spyder Traveler, which is still feminine and shaped, but offers increased room for layering.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon/ elastane 360Â° stretch Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoftÂ® Sport insulation
- Fit: Athletic fit is relaxed, yet feminine
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Waterproof hand pockets keep contents dry
- Back Veclro flap pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Lower leg zippers open to fit around ski boots
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5ft 10 and UK size 12 in ski pants. What size would I be in these? "
1 Answers |
Question by Adele Bohlen on 1/13/2013 - 12:30 pm
"You should refer to the sizing chart here for the best fit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 2:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.