1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Sleek, stretch ski pants are always in style. Especially an over-the-boot style like the Spyder Orb Softshell Ski Pant. These are made with stretch softshell fabric so they can fit close to the body without restricting movement. The styling is simple with just zippered pockets at the waist to hold essentials. The fabric is water-resistant to help you stay dry, and a fleece lining puts a barrier of warmth between you and cold chairlifts.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester softshell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Stretch pant style fits closer to the body
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets at waist
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Hands down, the best ski pants I've ever owned. I ordered a size 6 in them to give me a little more room, but the 4 would have been the better size for me (my fault). And they are a bit too long, but I made them work. The material is wonderful, zippered pockets worked out great and I loved the zipper at the back of the pant on the flared part. It makes it so much easier to get your ski boots on. Overall, a great pant.