Spyder Eternity Insulated Ski Suit (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
If warmth, comfort, and a sleek silhouette are your top priorities for a ski outfit, then consider the Spyder Eternity Insulated Ski Suit. Jump in, zip up, and youâ€™re good to go. No fumbling with powder skirts or adjusting the waist on your ski pant, the Eternity is simple and convenient. The zoned insulation provides just the right amount of warmth and unlike jacket and pant combos, warm air stays trapped inside where it circulates to keep you toasty. Stretch fabric provides plenty of freedom to move, and allows the Eternity Suit to ride closer to the body.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon/elastane with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Stretch nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g body & sleeve PrimaLoft One / 40g legs PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Stretch interior for extra mobility
- Removable split hood for weather protection
- Removable real coyote fur trim around hood
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, and 2 zippered thigh pockets
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth at neck
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered sleeve cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Interior fleece wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Excella metal zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" I am only 5'2" and I see the product is not available in petites. Can the length be shortened by a tailor without compromising the legs fitting over ski boots properly?"
1 Answers |
Question by mimi chapman on 12/11/2013 - 3:40 pm
"Yes, this suit does have a nice size flare at the end (for ski boots) so you should be fine if you need to shorten it a little. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2013 - 4:50 pm
"I am normally a size 4 but my measurements are between a 4 and 6 according to the size chart. Is the fit true to size or should should I buy larger to make sure I have room for my long johns, etc. "
1 Answers |
Question by chsm on 12/15/2013 - 6:34 pm
"Usually we suggest sizing up if you are between sizes. It is not unusual to have to size up in ski clothing. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2013 - 12:39 pm
"What is the pant inseam on this suit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Shaw on 1/18/2014 - 7:00 pm
"The inseam for a size S is 30.5", M is 31, L is 31.5, and XL is 32."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2014 - 1:50 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.