Spyder Artemis Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The bold geometric piecing technique used on the Spyder Artemis Insulated Ski Jacket gives the look and feel of modern art. The technology used in this jacket is pretty modern as well: a laser was used to cut and weld pieces during construction, and 60g of PrimaLoft insulation was used to provide excellent warm without the bulk of traditional insulation. The fabric boasts an impressive 20k waterproof rating and all seams are taped to keep you dry no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon/elastane with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed stretch nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket holds essentials
- Waterproof hand and data card pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable brushed inner collar for extra warmth around neck
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Laser cut and welded construction for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Why does this jacket have a lower warmth rating than the prevail and amp jacket and yet it is more expensive?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jace on 10/21/2013 - 8:51 pm
"This jacket is made with a much higher quality fabric than the other two jackets. The stretch and durability is much higher. There is also twice as much waterproofing/breathability in this jacket as opposed to the other two. This beautiful jacket is also fully seam sealed. That means that every single seam on this jacket has been reinforced with a tape that makes it completely waterproof. The other two jackets are only critically seam sealed which means that only the shoulder areas have been reinforced with tape."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2013 - 3:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.