Spyder Knockout Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Spyder Knockout Ski Jacket gives girls lots of style without the fuss. The Knockout has belt around the waist, but it's a faux-belt so it provides style without the inconvenience a real belt would cause. This coat is very warm, with 140g of insulation through the body and a quilted collar to keep cold air off of the neck. 10K waterproof fabric ensures she'll stay nice and dry, whether she's skiing, sledding, or waiting for the school bus.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta / stretch polyester lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pocket on exterior
- Zippered data card pocket on lower sleeve
- Waterproof zippers on outside pockets keep contents dry
- Multiple inner pockets hold snacks and gear
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do any of the stores in Florida still have this jacket in Sunrise/Speedlines? Looking for a 14 or 16 jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by Smirptg on 12/27/2013 - 1:38 pm
"I checked our stock & the stores and it looks like this jacket is only available at Peter Glenn in the two colors shown online (Diva Pink Dot Fade/Sunrise or Black/Black/Cascade Print) which are both available in size 14 & 16."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/27/2013 - 1:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.