Spyder Killer Ski Jacket (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Spyder made the Killer Ski Jacket because some boys' style is just as bold as their ski skills. This jacket features warm insulation that's not bulky or restrictive, and more waterproofing than most other brands use in their kids' ski jackets. Just because he's a killer on the slopes doesn't mean he doesn't want snugly comfort behind the scenes. The Spyder Killer Jacket has a soft fleece collar to prevent chin chafe, and silky nylon taffeta lining for good slip with his layers.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester dobby armor Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25 1/4"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Chest cargo pockets and hand pockets for storage
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves to keep out snow
- Left sleeve data pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Goggle pocket with chamois wipe protects expensive eyewear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi! what size of this jacket fit better on a boys size 9 years old, chest 30", shoulder to sleeve 18", shoulder to shoulder 15", lenght approx 24", can you help me, thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by liz. wisconsin on 10/31/2012 - 11:40 am
"With a chest size of 30" you will need a size 12. A size 12 will fit him perfectly. You could size up to a 14 and have a chest size of 31.5" so that he can wear the jacket longer and have some room to grow."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 12:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.