Spyder Killer Ski Jacket (Boys')
Spyder made the Killer Ski Jacket because some boys' style is just as bold as their ski skills. This jacket features warm insulation that's not bulky or restrictive, and more waterproofing than most other brands use in their kids' ski jackets. Just because he's a killer on the slopes doesn't mean he doesn't want snugly comfort behind the scenes. The Spyder Killer Jacket has a soft fleece collar to prevent chin chafe, and silky nylon taffeta lining for good slip with his layers.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester dobby armor Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25 1/4"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Chest cargo pockets and hand pockets for storage
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves to keep out snow
- Left sleeve data pocket holds electronic lift tickets
- Goggle pocket with chamois wipe protects expensive eyewear