Spyder Jesst In Time Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
You know pro skier Jess McMillan's signature coat has to be packed with features and style. The Spyder Jesst In Time Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most comfortable women's jackets that Spyder makes. Stretch fabric makes this coat really easy to move in, and low-profile PrimaLoft insulation provides lots of warmth without adding hardly any weight or bulk. With a 20K waterproof rating and plenty of convenient features you'll be able to bigger and longer than ever before.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real Blue Fox fur trim around hood
- Stretch interior and exterior for extra freedom to move
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket keeps your lift pass convenient
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.