8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
This isn't called the Spyder Hottie Ski Jacket by accident; it's very, very warm. Spyder used a synthetic down insulation to keep the heat turned up to "toasty." The design is cute like a classic quilted down coat, and it's finished with a removable faux-fur trim around the hood. It's cute, but the Spyder Hottie Jacket is technical too. The fabric is very waterproof, there's a powder skirt for keeping out the snow, and there are plenty of pockets for filling with gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: Synthetic down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22"
- Rainbow stitching on white color
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Attached hood to keep his head dry
- Removable faux-fur trim around the hood adds festive style
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow