Spyder Hottie Ski Jacket (Girls')
Spyder's Hottie Ski Jacket is chic, subtle style for the growing-up girl. A lux faux-fur trim and asymmetrical quilting give the Hottie its sleek, modern look, while 200g of seriously warm insulation keep her toasty. The Hottie is definitely one of the warmest Spyder ski jackets, so if your girl is the type that gets cold this is the winter jacket you've been waiting for.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Centerback measures 22 3/4"
- SpylonÂ® DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 200g Thermoreâ„˘ insulation keeps her warmer than most
- Attached hood keeps her head dry
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining keeps her temp on even keel
- Removable faux fur trim detail
- Durable stretch twill fabric for freedom of movement
- Plenty of internal pockets stores goggles, passes, and gear
- Velcro cuffs cinch around gloves to keep out snow
- Unique asymmetrical quilting pattern
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"THE WHITE JACKET HAS ONLY BLACK LINES?BECAUSE ONE SEEMS RED?"
1 Answers |
Question by SANDRA on 1/25/2011 - 9:05 pm
"The black has only white seams, the white one has yellow, turquoise and pink seams. "
Answer by Snow elf (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/26/2011 - 8:38 am