Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Horizon DryWEB™ Turtleneck is your go-to technical layer for every time you ski. Made with breathable DryWEB™ fabric, the Horizon Thermal Top can be worn next-to-skin or as another layer depending on your needs. The fit is slimmer so as to avoid bulk under your ski jacket, and the fabric is sleek for excellent slip under your other layers. Skiing without a breathable baselayer would be crazy; the Spyder Horizon Top just makes sense.
- Material: Polyester Pique DryWEB™ fabric
- Fit: Slim fit for bulk-free layering
- Breathable fabric for a technical layering system
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying to keep you comfy
- 1/2-zip style for easy layering
- Web print gusset under zipper to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is the third top I've purchased from Spyder. They hold up great and are exceptionally comfortable. Also get a lot of positive comments on what great designs and colors they have as well. Now several of my skiing buddies are wearing them as well.