8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Guard Ski Jacket packs a ton of value. This jacket is more waterproof than most other kids' ski wear, and it's warmly-insulated too. Spyder packed the Guard Jacket with features like pockets, a removable hood, and a powder skirt. One of the nicest things about Spyder kids' ski wear is that it's made to last. When he grows out of this coat you'll be able to pass it down to a younger brother.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22 1/2"
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Internal mesh pocket for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We are very pleased with this jacket. My son skis and snowboards every week, all winter long. This jacket keeps him warm and dry... and I can easily spot him. The product arrived quickly (before Christmas), and was everything we had hoped. The sizing seems true also.