Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Glam Ski Jacket is simplistic, clean, and a very technical kids' ski jacket. With as much waterproof protection as an adults' style, your child can keep skiing right through a blizzard. The Glam Jacket is also well-insulated with 140g of ThermaWeb. This will keep her nice and warm throughout the whole winter. The insulation isn't bulky though, which makes it great for everyday wear. Plenty of pockets let her load up on snacks and gear before heading out.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 21.75"
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket hold gear
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Glove attachment spot on sleeve to prevent lost gloves
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
- Rainbow stitching on black color
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Perfect! The Gypsy color is rich and beautiful! My daughter wears 14/16 tops- ordered size 18 and it's a perfect fit to finish this year and work for next year. She loves it...wore it the next day to school. Very well made. Love that it keeps her warm but it's not too bulky.
I ordered this in purple for my daughter. The fit is perfect for skiing, and it is super cozy and warm. I don't get excited about jackets but this is a great kids ski jacket. The trim and details are super nice too. All the kids that were along on our most recent ski trip were coveting it.