Spyder Glam Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Spyder Glam Ski Jacket gives a girl with a grown-up sense of style something to be giddy about. This sleek, solid ski jacket uses same-color embroideries, pintuck at the cuff and hem, and asymmetric lines to give her a look that's cute, classic, and clean. A sparkly Spyder Bug logo adds just enough bling, and bright solids make the Glam Jacket sophisticated, but still youthful.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 21 3/4"
- Sleek fit with same-color embroideries and pintuck
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Left sleeve data card pocket safely stores passes
- Adjustable cuff and inner stretch cuff fit around gloves
- Plenty of external and internal pockets store gear
- Goggle pocket with chamois wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 100 pounds and 5 foot lady so what size would you recommend in Spyder kids jackets? Also live in Australia where conditions at snow are very wet...what would you recommend for lots of warmth? "
1 Answers |
Question by Sam on 7/13/2012 - 10:31 pm
"This jacket is going to be really warm for you and with 10k waterproofing will be pretty dry too. For sizing I would take a look at the sizing chart. You will get a better idea of the size you need. The center back length is 21 3/4" long so you can make sure that it will not be too short on you."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/16/2012 - 2:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.