Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Foremost Heavy Weight Core Sweater is the warmest Core Sweater Spyder makes, and it's an excellent value because you can wear it both for skiing and everyday. Instead of putting on a bulky coat every time you're going outside, you can put on your Foremost Sweater. In most temps it will be all you need. You can layer it under your ski jacket when you need a serious mid-layer, or wear it as a stand-alone jacket for spring skiing. Like all Spyder Core Sweaters, the interior is a cozy fleece and the exterior is a sleek looking ribbed sweater knit. The Foremost Sweater is truly versatile both on the slopes and off.
- Heavyweight thickness for maximum warmth
- 100% polyester cable knit exterior fabric
- 100% polyester fleece lining
- Anti-pill fleece stays looking new longer
- Zipper front for jacket-like style
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Drawcord hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Center back measures 27 1/4"