Spyder Foremost Core Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Foremost Core Jacket used to be called a sweater, but it's so warm they had to change the name. The outside looks like a sweater knit, and it's backed with a heavyweight fleece that really packs a punch of warmth. The Foremost Jacket looks nicer than a normal fleece so you can wear it for everyday, but it's technical too so you can definitely wear it skiing.
- Heavy weight Core Sweater provides a ton of warmth
- Polyester Sweater Knit exterior / Polyester anti-pill fleece backing
- Lined in soft Spyder jacquard knit
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/4"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out old air
- Full-zip style for easy layering
- Embroidered Spyder logo on left chest
- Breathable to prevent overheating