Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Foremost Core Jacket used to be called a sweater, but it's so warm they had to change the name. The outside looks like a sweater knit, and it's backed with a heavyweight fleece that really packs a punch of warmth. The Foremost Jacket looks nicer than a normal fleece so you can wear it for everyday, but it's technical too so you can definitely wear it skiing.
- Heavy weight Core Sweater provides a ton of warmth
- Polyester Sweater Knit exterior / Polyester anti-pill fleece backing
- Lined in soft Spyder jacquard knit
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/4"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out old air
- Full-zip style for easy layering
- Embroidered Spyder logo on left chest
- Breathable to prevent overheating
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Love this jacket. Will be wearing it at Snowmass Village in Aspen. Ordered the XXL and it was a little long in the sleeves but that was because I thought I would give myself a little extra room. I will definitely order another one in XL to use as a mid-layer and get the glove like fit.
This jacket is very warm & looks great, it fit me like a glove. I wear it into the month of November, to all casual occasions.
Perfect form, fit and function !