Spyder Force Ski Pant (Boys')
The Spyder Force Ski Pant for boys is great for young ski racers to put over their suits or for anyone who wants the convenience of a side-zip ski pant. Full zippers down the legs make it possible to put the Force on and off without having to take boots off. Instead of tracking snow into the house he could take his gear off on the porch or in the garage. Add in removable suspenders and good waterproofing and you get a kids ski pant that tops the charts in convenience and ease.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- SpylonÂ® DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation keeps him warm
- Full side zips for on/ off without removing boots
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture
- Durable stretch twill fabric for freedom of movement
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining wicks away moisture
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Removable mesh suspender top
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"These are great pants for racers, but do you have them in a smaller size - 10? Or do you have any other side zip pants for racers? We've been looking everywhere!"
1 Answers |
Question by sarah on 9/13/2011 - 9:41 am
"As of right now we do not have any size 10's in stock with a side zip. However, we are starting to receive all of our new 2012 Winter season garments. You should check back regularly because we will be adding merchandise daily to our website!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2011 - 4:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.