Spyder Fleet Cargo Ski Pant (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Fleet Ski Pant gives boys the cargo style and freeride fit that they're looking for. Solid waterproofing will keep them dry whether they're riding icy lifts or sitting in a snowbank, and a warm insulation keeps his legs toasty and ready to go.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester dobby armor Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR beads water off the fabric surface
- Thigh cargo pockets for extra storage
- Relaxed freeride fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Snow cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"i bought my son a spyder ski jacket last year. Color grey with red accents. Want to know if these ski pants match up to last years boys grey ski jacket. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by jennifer on 12/23/2011 - 8:28 am
"Last years Spyder jacket came in a "smoke" grey, and this years jacket is a "storm" grey, which appears to be a little darker grey. "
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/23/2011 - 8:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.