Spyder Fang Core 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Boys')
Give your son Spyder's ultimate arsenal of versatility, the Spdyer Fang Core 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. This jacket has the waterproof shell and breathability to perform as a ski jacket, and the warmth and versatility to perform as an everyday winter coat. Spyder put a removable fleece-lined Core Sweater inside that acts as either warm insulation or a jacket of its own in milder weather. Don't forget the classic Spyder skier style on the Fang Core that will make this boys' jacket super popular with kids even when you pass it down.
- Shell Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Liner Material: Mid-weight polyester sweater knit
- Shell Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- Removable Core Sweater for versatility
- Anti-pill fleece lining on Core Sweater for warmth and comfort
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta shell lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this jacket have waterproof zippers? Is it not available in Red size 8?"
1 Answers |
Question by keli on 9/3/2012 - 3:18 am
"There is a storm flap on the inside and outside of the main zipper. So, it will be very hard for water to get through. The pocket zippers are water proof. If you do not see the size and color you want on the internet, that means that we do not have it. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2012 - 12:09 pm
"Do these jackets run small?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kris on 10/13/2012 - 1:50 pm
"Spyder has more of an athletic fit so it is not a baggy jacket. They do run true to their sizing chart which can be found here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/15/2012 - 4:26 pm
"What is the arm length in size 12 vs. size 14? Is there a warmth/waterproof rating on this coat?"
1 Answers |
Question by Traci on 10/13/2012 - 1:56 pm
"3-in-1's are not warmth rated because they are so versatile. The liner can be removed for warmer days or kept in for those colder days outside. The size 14 is .5" larger in the sleeve length."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/15/2012 - 4:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.