Spyder Esper Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Spyder Esper Ski Jacket for men comes from Spyder's Mission Collection with only one purpose in mind, getting you to the the best skiing dryly and comfortably. This highly breathable men's jacket has 20K Waterproofing, Spylonâ„˘ DWR, and OSMOÂ® 30K Breathability to get rid of moisture whether it's snow coming at you from the outside or sweat coming at you from the inside. The Esper Jacket is insulated with a light 60g of Thinsulateâ„˘ to give you a little bit of artificial warmth, and packs all the features necessary for skiing off-piste: tons of pockets, stretch fabric, a removable hood, and a powder skirt.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Material: 360Â° stretch polyester OSMOÂ® fabric
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 27.5â€ť
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Soft nylon taffeta lining for comfort
- Bemis anti-abrasion detailing
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs tabs fit over gloves
- Stretch inner cuffs for comfort
- Removable powder skirt to keep out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem for perfect fit
- Plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Left-sleeve pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.