Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
When a kid loves his coat as much as he'll love the Spyder Enforcer Ski Jacket, it isn't hard to get him to put it on. This kids' ski jacket covers all the bases: warmth, dryness, and comfort. The Enforcer Jacket has plenty of insulation to keep him warm, but the insulation isn't bulky or heavy so he won't feel restricted. The fabric also stretches giving him even more freedom to move. Spyder used 10K waterproof fabric and taped all the seams facing the outside. This means that blizzards and crazy snowball fights won't turn him into a popsicle.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pockets on exterior
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Kid lives for winter but is really looking forward to getting out there next season in his cool new jacket
My son says this ski jacket is warm although it looks fabulously light, it has all the bells and whistles of a adult spyder jacket!