8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Enforcer Ski Jacket has a more relaxed freeride style just like what the big kids are wearing. This jacket is a little longer for that snowboarder style, and it also adds more protection when sitting in the snow or on a wet chairlift. There's tons of grown-up technology in the Enforcer Jacket, like a powder skirt to keep out snow, plenty of pockets to load up with gear, and solid waterproofing for riding in a blizzard. This kids' coat is also well insulated, so it will keep him warm in winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23 1/2"
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Multiple internal pockets for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow