Spyder Emprise Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Emprise Insulated Ski Jacket is the longest ski jacket in Spyder's line. This coat is appropriate for casual wear since it comes down to the thighs, but you can still ski in it. The Emprise has a whopping 150g of Thinsulate insulation to keep you toasty in frigid conditions. Wear it in the city or in the mountains, the Emprise has a 10K waterproof rating, detachable hood, and lots of pockets for all-day comfort wherever you are.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon fabric with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Downproof lining
- Insulation: 150g body / 100g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux fur trim around hood
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Bicep pocket holds essentials
- Internal zippered pocket and sunglasses pocket for secure storage
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Snap adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2-way main zipper for easy venting
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.