Spyder Electric Ski Jacket (Girls')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Few other articles of clothing will make her as happy as the Spyder Electric Ski Jacket will. This jacket has everything girls want in their ski gear. First of all, the Electric is warm, and warm equals happy. Secondly, Spyder put extra waterproofing in the Electric Jacket so she doesn't have to worry about hiding in the lodge when it's snowing. She also gets a clean, classic style that fits super cute and pairs well with whatever patterns she's in the mood for.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 140 ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 21 3/4"
- Sleek lines and clean design for sophisticated style
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Waterproof zippers lock out moisture
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits over gloves
- Mesh goggle pocket with chamois lens wipe
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear size XS for Salomon Ski Jacket and fit perfectly. How about the girl size 16 for Spyder Electric Ski Jacket will be equivalent to my size? I concern the shoulder part would be too tight if a girl size."
1 Answers |
Question by Patti on 3/13/2012 - 1:19 pm
"To make sure the size 16 will fit you take a look at the Sizing Chart provided, match the measurements with yours to get the correct size."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/13/2012 - 1:37 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.