Spyder Eiger Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Eiger Shell Ski Jacket is a highly technical jacket worn by backcountry legends like Chris Davenport. If you're an aggressive skier you'll appreciate how this shell keeps you dry and protected from weather, but doesn't overheat you. It's also the most versatile design because you can change the temp with what you put underneath. The Eiger Shell is highly waterproof, definitely enough for a blizzard, and it even has an anti-abrasion overlay so that trees, backpacks, and chairlifts don't tear up the fabric.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon Xt.L fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenience
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Anti-abrasion overlay at shoulders for durability
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Waterproof front zipper and pocket zippers
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Two outside hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Inside zippered pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- Data card pocket securely holds pass
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is 1/10 for warmth mean it is not warm? Is it insulated, soft or hard shell?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 11/8/2012 - 12:15 am
"1/10 is not considered to keep you warm as this jacket is only a shell, there is no insulation. This is a hard shell jacket and since there is no insulation you should look into layering for warmth. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 1:58 pm