Spyder Edge Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Edge Insulated Ski Pant is one of the warmest men's pants that Spyder makes. A 100g synthetic insulation provides maximum protection from cold wind and frozen chairlifts. The Edge Pant is also one of the most waterproof Spyder pants, so you'll have plenty of protection against snow and sleet. In case you start to get too warm, Spyder added thigh vents for a quick cool down.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 100g synthetic insulation
- Nano-Tex® DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Critically seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Thigh ventilation system to reduce excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist lets you customize the fit
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 cargo pocket hold gear
- Scuff guards at the cuffs help prevent fraying
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the inseam for this pants? Can I choose the inseam?"
1 Answers |
Question by XRay on 3/1/2014 - 3:42 am
"You cannot choose the inseam. The inseam for a x-small is 30", a small is 31", a medium is 32", a large is 32.5", a x-large is 33", a xx-large is 33.5", and a xxx-large is 34"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 12:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.