Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The simple, clean styling on the Spyder Dynamite Insulated Ski Jacket means it will never go out of style. And that's great because this jacket gives you everything you need for great skiing. The Dynamite Jacket is extremely waterproof and breathable, with a 20K fabric rating. The Thinsulate insulation is plenty warm for the coldest days, but not bulky at all. This ski coat is packed with must-have features like vents, a removable hood, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body/80g sleeves Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30.5"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Contoured sleeves for natural fit and easy movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Velcro adjustable cuff fits over gloves to keep out snow
- 2 hand and 2 chest pockets on exterior hold gear
- Internal pocket and inside mesh goggle pocket secure essentials
- Data card pocket conveniently stows lift pass