Spyder Dolomite Down Vest (Men's)
The Spyder Dolomite Down Vest provides thermal efficiency by providing the key to overall warmth: keeping your core warm. This lightweight vest packs the same 750-fill down insulation as the Dolomite Jacket, but in a version that's better for guys who are active outdoors. Wear the Dolomite Vest under a ski jacket for extra warmth on the slopes, or put it over top of your regular clothes for everyday comfort.
- Material: Down-proof polyester weave fabric
- Insulation: 750-fill down insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 27.5"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR helps keep water off the surface
- Lightweight and compressible for easy travel
- Baffled down insulation evenly warms and stays in place
- Down-proof polyester lining keeps feathers from coming through
- Durable and easy YKK Coil zipper
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Interior pocket and hand pockets stow essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size should I get? I am 5 ft 9 in- 165, medium build. "
1 Answers |
Question by john on 5/28/2012 - 11:33 am
"You can view the Spyder sizing chart here to determine your correct size."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 2:09 pm