Please Note: This style is from a previous season
More than just another puffy, the Spyder Diehard Down Jacket sets itself apart. This stylish jacket is ready to go from mid-layer, to slope-side outer layer, to stylish everyday jacket, then back again the next morning. It insulates with 600-fill down, keeping you super warm. The Diehard has a DWR finish that provides protection from snow and sleet. Features include zippered hand warmer pockets, a fixed hood, and Velcro® adjustable cuffs. Aggressive styling on the part of Spyder creates a look you’ll be proud to wear anywhere.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/2"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Attached hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket holds gear
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This Spyder jacket has an athletic fit, and it's sizing and has just the right "puffiness" to it.The workmanship is of very high quality and the color accents are vibrant and well-placed. I am very happy with this purchase!
I ordered this jacket for my husband and he really liked it. The jacket is very bright and warm, but it runs very small so order one size bigger.
Don't like that the hood has no draw string, other than that, it's great!