Spyder Diehard Down Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Diehard Down Jacket is a classic puffy coat. This men's jacket is warmly insulated with 600-fill down, and it's quilted to keep all that down evenly spread. Spylonâ„˘ DWR provides water resistance to the fabric, and a BemisÂ® overlay protects the fabric from scrapes and abrasion. Wear it skiing, wear it on the street; wherever you choose to wear it, the Diehard Jacket will never leave you out in the cold.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Downproof fabric prevents insulation from coming out
- Two-way front zipper for quick venting
- Attached hood for warmth and weather protection
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Brushed inner chin feels soft against skin
- Veclro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered chest and hand pockets hold gear
- Inside zippered pocket provides extra storage
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"WHAT YEAR IS THIS SYPDER DOWN JACKET"
1 Answers |
Question by MEL on 10/25/2012 - 3:52 pm
"This is brand new for the 12/13 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2012 - 4:02 pm
"Is the Peat a Brown or Grey?"
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 2/16/2013 - 11:05 pm
"The peat is more of a grey color."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 1:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.