Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The generous cut of the Spyder Diamond Ladies’ Insulated Ski Jacket will flatter any figure. Cut just a tad longer to cover the derriere, the Diamond will envelope you in the comfort of its 360° stretch fabric. The fabric moves with you, allowing for a complete range of motion and plenty of comfort. 100g of low-bulk PrimaLoft insulation provides serious warmth, and there's a removable puff inner collar for extra protection against cold air at the neck. High-end details like metal zippers and a silky real fur trim add just the right amount of luxury.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon/elastane with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Stretch interior for extra mobility
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable real coyote fur trim around hood
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Internal zippered pocket and lip care pocket keep items organized
- Mini purse inside holds credit cards and cash
- Data card pocket holds lift pass
- Inner fleece wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth at neck
- Excella metal zippers
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Wonderful quality! An all around beautiful Spyder ski jacket.
This jacket fits well and is stylish! It is super warm. The cut fits nicely and is a little longer in the back which is great. It doesn't ride up when bending down. The only part I am not crazy about is the shiny black on the hood and back shoulders. The only feature I wish it had were hand stirrups to fit under your gloves. Overall I am happy with this purchase.