Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Diamond Insulated Ski Jacket has a clean style and one of the best fits you'll ever see. The fabric is stretchy and sleek, and it's kind of like magic too. The cut is generous and accommodating, and yet incredibly flattering. No matter where you're starting from, you end up with a sexy, shaped silhouette. A belt at the true waist cinches to add drama, and a real coyote fur trim around the hood adds luxury. Don't forget, the Diamond Jacket is for skiing. It's highly waterproof and warmly insulated with some of the best insulation on the market.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Coyote fur trim around the hood
- Removable belt at the true waist cinches your figure
- Removable puff inner collar for extra warmth around the neck
- Inner fleece cuffs keep out cold air
- Stretch inside for freedom of movement
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers to keep contents dry
- Inside mini purse, zippered pocket, and chapstick pocket
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds your lift pass
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
This is a classic ski jacket. It is beautiful and elegant. Many comparable items are much more costly. The fit is true to size and will be vey comfortable on or off the slopes!
I have not yet worn it yet to ski as I bought it after my ski trip to Deer Valley this year, but I love it, the color is spectacular and the belt makes it quite flattering. I have no doubt that it will be warm and I will look and feel very fashionable out there on the slopes!
Simply stunning jacket! So warm and fits nicely. The length is just right even for a petite person like myself. It's a ski jacket yet it is so elegant.
Love the fit of this jacket!! I am 5''7 with a long torso and find most ski jackets are just too short. This one has really nice length and the fit is extremely flattering and comfortable.
I love it so much I plan on wearing it this winter and not just for skiing. Looks sharp with a pair of black skinny jeans or tights and a nice boot.