Spyder Deluge System Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Deluge System Ski Jacket is 3 seriously usefull jackets in 1. With this system you get a waterproof shell and an insulating softshell liner jacket that you can wear together in really cold conditions or apart depending on the weather. Even better, the removable water-resistant softshell jacket alone is exactly what you need in milder fall and spring weather. With the Deluge you get complete coat coverage great for both skiing and everyday wear.
- Shell is 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Centerback measures 30"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on the shell and the softshell jackets repel water
- Durable Nylon shell fabric with breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Fleece backing on removable softshell for extra warmth
- 3-in-1 versatility of system jacket design
- Core vents dump excess heat when you're active
- Electronics pocket with headphone portal safely stows iPods and mp3s
- Adjustable, attached hood keeps your head dry
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture
- Velcro cuffs cinch around wrists to keep out snow
- Plenty of pockets store gear and snacks