Please Note: This style is from a previous season
With the look of a classic Spyder ski jacket, the Spyder Defender Ski Jacket is a style your child is sure to love. You'll love that when he wears it you can count on him being warm and dry. The Defender Jacket is 10K waterproof, warmly insulated, and packed with all the features he needs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Internal mesh pocket holds odd-shaped items like goggles
- Data card pocket holds electronic lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I would have given a 5/5 because the jacket was well constructed and very nice however there are no sleeve sizes listed for boys so I took a chance and bought the jacket but when I got it, the sleeves were like 3/4 length so if you have a tall lanky kid with long arms I would suggest a small in men's.
I'd give this coat a higher rating if it weren't for the arms. Too short! They just fit this 11 year old boy who is mid-percentile range. We prefer to keep our coats for 2 years. Otherwise, style is great and warmth seems to be appropriate for MN weather and skiing.
My son and I have been partial to Spyder ski clothes for a while. They work well and are stylish enough for wearing off the slopes.