Spyder Defender Ski Jacket (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Defender Ski Jacket has proven skills, just like the guy wearing it. This kids' coat is very waterproof so he can ride in a snowstorm without getting soaked. The Defender Jacket is also warmly insulated, so he stays warm whether he's skiing, playing outside, or waiting for the school bus. Spyder did a new asymmetrical design to give this coat a cool, updated look.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22 1/4"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Zippered chest pocket for extra storage
- Inside mesh goggle pocket to keep him organized
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son has the defender jacket and we are missing the liner (we lost it). I need to know if any of your polar fleece will work to zip into the shell? please let me know thank you "
1 Answers |
Question by heidi on 11/6/2012 - 10:21 pm
"Unfortunately the only thing that is going to zip to the jacket is the original liner. Spyders mid layers that they sell separately do not have a zip in feature. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 1:27 pm
"Does ths coat have wrist gator w thumb hole"
1 Answers |
Question by Kbkilatrick on 5/13/2013 - 4:36 pm
"No it does not."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/14/2013 - 9:29 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.